It can be easy to feel like you’ve fallen into a funk, you know that feeling where you’re all mopey and don’t feel like anything is going right for you? That’s what I’m talking about. That’s when you have a low vibration. Having a high vibration is such an amazing thing. You not only FEEL amazing but you attract amazing things to you. I’m sure you’ve heard of the Law Of Attraction, having a high vibe is mandatory to have good things in return.
Everything and Everyone has a vibration and a certain energy to them. This is why animals are attracted to (or completely avoid) certain people. Because of their energy! That’s why when you’re low vibe, you’re feeling pretty alone, because subconsciously (and energetically) people, pets and things are trying to keep their distance.
But when you’re HIGH vibe, you’ll notice everyone is attracted to you, they all want to be around you, good things happen to you etc.
So if you’re trying to raise your vibration, here are a few things I suggest:
- Think Positive Thoughts. –> It’s literally impossible for your brain to think about a negative thought and a positive thought at the same time (it’s true, look it up). Whenever you notice that negative thought pop into your head, kick it out of there! Find something good to think about. If you’re really observant you’ll also notice how much your body changes when you’re thinking negative thought vs positive ones.
- Gratitude –> I haven’t touched on this much on any of my other posts but Gratitude Gratitude Gratitude! Be grateful for EVERYTHING you possibly can. For getting a quiet window seat on the train, for getting all the green lights on your way to work, for finding a nickel on the ground, for getting a really great parking spot at the mall. Everything. It’s pretty amazing how recognizing the little things that you have to be grateful for, brings in even more things to be grateful for. It’s really a win-win.
- Go Outside –> Be with nature, try to find a quiet place to be. Listen to the birds chirping, watch the squirrels chase each other. Enjoy your surroundings
- Listen to your favorite song / Playlist –> There’s something about Brantley Gilbert or old Basckstreet Boys songs that make you forget about what’s going on in your life.
- Move! –> Our bodies were meant to move around, don’t just sit there doing nothing. If you’re already listening to your fave playlist, then get up and have your own dance party!
- Tapping For Miracles –> When I feel like I’m in a funk and looking for a quick boost, I immediately go to Youtube and search Tapping for Miracle by Margaret Lynch (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDWIVZKcmTI). It only takes a few minutes and I always feel great afterwards!
- Do something you love –> Do you instantly feel energized when you start scrapbooking, baking, gardening or exercising? Doing something you love is sure to raise your vibe. It brings all of your attention to your current task, and your current task happens to make you crazy happy. How could it NOT raise your vibe?
What do you do when you’re feeling down? I’d love to know what your go-to things to do are when you need to raise your vibe.